1. STANDARDS – Participate in the development of progressive standards for the Automatic Fire Alarm Industry.
2. LEGISLATION – Initiate and support sound legislation affecting the Automatic Fire Alarm Industry for the safety of life and property.
3. EDUCATION – Develop an educational program on the need for, and the use of Automatic Fire Alarm systems.
4. LIAISON – Provide educational and technical data to, and partner with the Fire Service and political subdivisions, boards, commissions and individuals of the Automatic Fire Alarm Industry on the application of our industry’s products and services.
5. BUSINESS – Develop a business policy (i.e. Code of Ethics) which will be followed by all members and recognized by our clients.
6. COMMUNICATION – Compile and share information on matters pertaining to the Automatic Fire Alarm Industry and the application of our products and services.