new 2017 CAFAA CLASSROOM TRAINING
The first of new Fire Alarm classroom training will be offered by the California Automatic Fire Alarm Association starting in December, 2017 with the first classes scheduled in both regions in December.
In Southern California in Brea on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 (class led by Michael Baker) and in Northern California in San Leandro on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 (class led by John Guhl).
‘UNDERSTANDING THE NATIONAL FIRE ALARM AND SIGNALING CODE (NFPA72) 2016 EDITION WITH CALIFORNIA AMENDMENTS AND CHANGES FROM 2013’ will be our first course offering. Click HERE for a course description.
(1) For the class location you want to attend, click on
(2) Print, complete and submit the Enrollment form to CAFAA
- by email – attach the Enrollment form to a message sent to email@example.com
- by FAX – send to (888) 607-5959
- by US mail – send to CAFAA PO Box 1459 Fremont, CA 94538
(3) CAFAA will send you a Training Confirmation
(4) Pay for the class:
- by check – mail to CAFAA PO Box 1459, Fremont, CA 94538
- by credit card over the phone – call CAFAA at (888) 607-5959
- by credit card – click on the applicable PayPal link for the location you are attending
(5) Attend the class